**Spring Registration is closed**
Paola Soccer Club's mission is to provide recreational soccer in Paola for players age 4 through 18.
Paola Soccer Club Rules & COde of conduct
1. Remember the game belongs to the players. Parents and Spectators are guests.
2. Be respectful of Staff, Coaches, Referees, Players and Spectators at all times.
3. Drinking of alcoholic beverages in the Paola Soccer Club Complex or parking lot(s) is
strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ejection from the Paola Soccer Club
4. The use of profanity and/or unsporting conduct by any individual will not be tolerated.
Such actions will result in an ejection from the Paola Soccer Club Complex. Coaches are
responsible for and will be held accountable for the behavior of their spectators. If a
spectator is behaving in an unsporting manner, if deemed necessary by the center
official, the coach of the offending spectator’s team may be issued a red or yellow card.
5. The referee(s) is in complete charge of the field and adjacent areas from the time they
arrive at the game site until they depart. The referee(s) is empowered to:
a. Rule on what equipment is considered playable
b. Issue Yellow or Red cards to players, or eject a coach or spectator during that entire
c. May terminate a game for coach, players, or spectator misconduct. The team causing
the termination will forfeit the game.
6. For the safety of players, officials and spectators, only players and officials will be
allowed on the field during the course of the game.
a. Coaches/trainers may enter the field in the event of an injury, only when directed by
the center official.
b. In the event of an extreme injury, parents/guardians of the injured player may be
allowed on the field, only when directed by the center official.
c. For the safety of the players, coaches and officials, all spectators are to remain on
the sideline opposite the player benches for the duration of the game.
d. Any spectator entering the field during the course of the game, without being
directed by the center official will be ejected from the Paola Soccer Club Complex,
7. Parking for all players, parents, visitors and coaches is in the main lot, on the west side
of the complex. For the safety of all those visiting our facility, the parking area on the
north side of the complex is reserved parking for handicapped visitors and Paola Soccer
Club Staff only. This lot is clearly marked and must be kept accessible for emergency
vehicles, at all times.
Paola Soccer Club adheres to the Rules of the Game established by FIFA, USYSA and KYSA
What to wear - and what not
Information - Updates
Text @pscsoccer to 81010 to sign up to receive texts from us. Remind also has an app.